- 2 IN 1 Hair Styling Wand
- Various Heat Settings
- Easy Styling
- 30 Seconds Instant Heat Up
- 12 kind of temperrature control settings for various hair types
Inward curls give a refreshing look
Create thin, wispy bangs to help sculpt angles of your face
Attractive romantic elegant curls
Straight hair gives a simple, delicate and graceful look
Create memerizing Hairstyles
- A natural look
- Easy and simple
- Long lasting hair style
Preparation Before Use:
- Use before the hair is completely dry. Blow dry t oabout 80%.
- Comb the hair thoroughly. Use a comb to smoothen the hair so that there are no knots in it.
- Divide the hair into sections, secure with hair clips. For convenient sylig, secure the prtions with hair clips so that they do not get in the way.
Directions of Use:
- Plug the cord into an outlet, adjust heat settings to the desired temperature. The 3-clolor indicator lights light up when the applance reaches the set temperature.
- Basic Procedure:
- Place the lock of hair between the heated iron plates and gently slide it downwards from root to end.
- Slowly straighten the hair from root to end.
- Take a section of hair around 3cm to 4cm wide.
- Do not heat the hair at the same position for more than 10 seconds. Follow the same steps to straighen the rest
- Switch off and unplug the appliance from the power socket after use.. Make sure the hair straightener is completely cool before storing.
- During use or immediately after use, the iron will be extremely hot, please do not touch.
- Should never contact with skin
Japan TSUYAGLA 2 IN 1 Hair Styling Wand
Place the hair between the hot plates approximately 1.1 inch (3 centimeters) from the roots, close the plates and gently slide it downwards from the roots to the ends, hold the strand of hair for about 8 seconds.
Repeat the process with the rest of hair strands. Treat both sides of the hair the same way, when you get to the hair ends, you can curl inwards a little.
-Do not use the appliance with hair straightening & curling cream
-If you just had a sleek perm at a hair salon, do not use the appliance until 3 or 4 days later.
-If you dyed your hair, wait 2 to 3 days before using the appliance.
-Do not use the appliance if your hair is extremely damaged.
Hold strands of hair between the hot plates, curl it around the curling plate inward or outward for 3 and a half rounds, or curl it diagonally down for 1 big round，hold the strand of hair for about 8 seconds.